Is there anything better than that feeling of clean skin? But how do you achieve this and do you know if your product is actually cleansing the skin in the best way?
How do you feel about your current cleanser? Do you enjoy using it? How does it feel after you wash it off?
Cleansers are available for different skin types, but also it comes down to personal preference. Different formulations include creams, balms, gels, oils and foams. An ideal cleanser is one that gently removes makeup, SPF, daily grime. It is also so important that your cleanser cleans your skin without it feeling stripped of moisture (dry or tight) and that you enjoy using it!
See below as I run through some our most popular cleansers here at Tonic Skin Care...
1. Skingredients Preprobiotic Cleanse - contains prebiotics, probiotics and polyhydroxy acid. Prebiotics and probiotics are the ultimate balancers, it is all about keeping your skin’s microbiome – its defence force of bacteria – balanced. PrePro cleanses, revitalises and gently exfoliates the skin for plumpness, softness and hydration.
2. REN Clean Skincare Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser - Deep cleans your complexion. A gentle yet effective cleansing treatment that is clinically proven to remove waterproof makeup, pollution and SPF. Begins as a gel and with massage turns into an oil, then a milk with addition of water.
3. Skin Formulas Daily Foaming Cleanser - A daily foaming formula to deeply cleanse, brighten and balance the skin. With a powerful blend of nourishing, advanced active ingredients to deliver a smoother, radiant complexion. Antioxidants help to protect the skin from free radical and environmental damage.
4. Biofresh Sensitive Probiotic Ultra Delicate Cleansing Milk - Specially formulated with living bacterial cells of Lactobacillus and Damask rose oil. This rich indulgent cleansing milk deeply cleanses the skin to effectively remove daily dirt, oil and all traces of makeup including stubborn mascara to leave the skin feeling fresh, balanced and exceptionally clean.
5. Acnaut Oxy Wash Gel - This is a gentle and mild cleansing gel, enriched with oxygen, for oily and problem skin. It sweeps away the impurities and the excess sebum. Improves the appearance of your skin and it's hydration levels. Tightens and deep cleanses the pores, without drying or irritating the skin.
Let me know your thoughts regarding cleansers. Have you found one that you love or does the search continue? Maybe there is one here for you that you hadn't considered. As always, you can message me to our Instagram page or leave a comment below.