Skingredients 03 Skin Protein 45ml
Skingredients 03 Skin Protein 45ml
Brilliant service, lots of advice to get most suitable product. Speedy delivery. Brilliant small business
Thank you so much Deborah for taking the time to leave a review. I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy using the Skingredients serum, let me know how you get on, Michelle xx
Skingredients Skin Protein is a Vitamin A and C serum developed by The Skin Nerd, Jennifer Rock.
Skingredients Protein revamps, re-educates and restores the skin for glowing, smooth, tight and plump skin.
Skingredients Skin Protein an active formula with two forms of vitamin A, two forms of vitamin C and vitamin E, good fats and tea extracts alongside a massive serving of potent antioxidants and a powerful, clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide. This morning and evening serum supports and balances your skin. It also protects the skin from the environmental stressors, which can cause premature ageing.
Skingredients Skin Protein is a lightweight all-rounder, perfect for mixing in with your other serums. It has been formulated for use by everyone. Plus it can help with a wide range of skin concerns, including dullness, lines and wrinkles. It has also shown benefit for lax skin, dark circles, blackheads, whiteheads, lumps, bumps, large pores and excessive oiliness.
Skingredients Protein Contains
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): the fatty form of vitamin A that speeds up skin cell renewal for pro-ageing benefits in a progressive manner
- Beta carotene: a precursor to vitamin A with antioxidant benefits
- Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth + appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother + plumper skin
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid + ascorbyl palmitate) + vitamin E: potent antioxidants that help to protect the skin from environmental damage
- Rooibos tea extract + green tea extract: an extra serving of potent antioxidants to defend the skin from damaging free radicals
- Sunflower seed oil: a hydrating ingredient rich in fatty acids
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly + fragrance-free! Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
Skin Protein is a Vitamin A and C Serum but also contains vitamin E. Creamy, hydrating and lightweight, skin protein not only contains the core skin vitamins, but also antioxidant tea and plant extracts. It also contains good fats in the form of omega-rich sunflower seed oil.
Who's Skingredients Protein For?
- All – with the exception of pregnant women
- Looking to tackle lines and wrinkles – vitamin A and the pro-collagen peptide work to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Looking to reduce the appearance of open (large) pores – vitamin A strengthens the skin over time to help with the structure of the skin
- Looking to improve skin texture – the right nutrients to assist the skin in its own renewal
- Oily skin and/or congestion – helps to regulate the over-production of sebum (oil) and encourages the skin to exfoliate itself
- Dry or dehydrated skin – with hydrating, fatty acid rich sunflower seed oil
- Irritated, red, or flaky skin – normalises and balances the skin, free from fragrances and drying alcohols
How to use
Apply one pump of skingredients protein in the morning and evening after cleansing and using 02 Skin Veg.
We’ll be honest – it’ll take 28 days for you to see that Vitamin A and C Serum difference. To help to visualising this, we advise taking a photo before you first use it and then take another after the first month.
Skingredients Skin Protein
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Sorbitol , Ethoxydiglycol ,
PEG-100 Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber , Retinyl Palmitate , Beta Carotene , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate ,
Ascorbic Acid , Tocopherol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract , Epigallocatechin Gallate ,
Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Lecithin , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract ,
Glycerin , Sodium Metabisulfite , Propyl Gallate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium EDTA ,
Citric Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hexylene Glycol ,
Sodium Acrylates Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide ,
Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer , Butylene Glycol , Sodium Benzoate .
Glossary:  Emollient,  Emulsifier,  Hydrator (Humectant),  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Lipid, Rich In Omegas 3 + 6,  Pro-Collagen Peptide, 
Vitamin A, 100,000 iu or 0.1% Retinyl Palmitate,  Vitamin A, Plant Form,  Vitamin C,  Vitamin E,
 Vitamin B5,  Rooibos Tea Extract,  Japanese Green Tea Extract,  Japanese Knotweed, Rich In Resveratrol,  Non-GMO Soybean Extract,
 Plant Extract,  Preservative,  Stabiliser,  pH Balancer,  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Texture Enhancer.
For external use only – do not ingest. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing skingredients skin protein before use. Not tested for use during pregnancy. Do not use on broken skin.