Skingredients Good Fats 30ml / 45ml
Skingredients Good Fats 30ml / 45ml
Skin Good Fats is an occlusive top layer for those who love the feeling of a moisturiser and those with dry or irritated skin. Use as a Ceramide barrier balm / night cream / moisturiser.
Skin Good Fats is not your traditional moisturiser. Our chubby little ceramide barrier balm works by replenishing your skin’s essential fats, vitamins and goodness to bring equilibrium to your skin. Featuring skin-native lipid ceramide NP, shea butter glycerides and grapeseed oil, Skin Good Fats is packed with not only good fats but a clinically-proven, patented anti-irritation ingredient to stop those itches. We know you’re not surprised that it’s filled with potent antioxidants too, such as niacinamide – vitamin B3 – and vitamin E.
- Ceramide NP a lipid (aka fatty molecule) that’s naturally occurring in our skin, Skin Good Fats gives back you’re missing
- Shea butter glycerides a moisturising ingredient derived from shea butter fatty acids, but without a greasy finish or pore-clogging texture
- Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract a clinically-proven anti-irritant with antihistamine properties
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil a moisturising oil with antioxidant properties
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and vitamin E potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, suitable for mamas-to-be and fragrance-free.
Skin Good Fats is a night cream meets barrier balm meets daily moisturiser for those who cannot live without a comforting layer of moisture. We need good fats on our dinner plate and sometimes our skin needs good fats too. This PM moisturiser is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory with a buttery balm texture.
Who's It For?
- Those who love a creamy moisturiser – old habits die hard and this product is fattily luxurious
- Those with irritated, itchy, red or flaky skin – boosts your barrier and helps to stop itchiness
- Those with very dry skin – oils to take the place of those your skin ain’t making
How to use
Use PM after the skin is cleansed and serumed. Skin Good Fats can be used in the AM for extra skin balance and moisture.
Great for irritation post-peel, and on dry and cracked elbows and heels.
We’ll be honest – it’ll take 28 days for you to see that Skingredients difference. Snap a pic before you first use it and snap another when it comes to that first month mark.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Butylene Glycol , Myristyl Myristate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Shea Butter Glycerides , Vitis Vinifera (Grape)Seed Oil , Ceramide NP , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Niacinamide , Tocopheryl Acetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Disodium EDTA , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Benzoate , Citric Acid , Sodium Sulfite .
Glossary:  Hydrator (Humectant),  Emollient,  Good Fats/Lipids,  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Texture Enhancer,  Emulsifier,  Anti-Irritant,  Vitamin B3,  Vitamin E,  Aloe Vera Extract, Anti-Inflammatory,  Calendula Extract, Anti-Inflammatory,  Preservative,  Stabiliser,  pH Balancer.
For external use only – do not ingest. Avoid contact with your eyeballs. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, suitable during pregnancy, fragrance-free