Acnaut Food Supplement 30 Capsules
Acnaut Food Supplement 30 Capsules
These capsules are a real game changer, both my daughters have used these over last 2 years and the difference after 2 to 3 months was unbelievable, no sore red breakouts just few pimples. Definitely would recommend these for anyone suffering from acne breakouts.
Acnaut food supplement is for oily and blemish-prone skin.
This combination of vitamins and minerals, contained in the Acnaut food supplement capsules, helps keep the skin healthy. It is therefore, supporting the normal functioning of the immune system.
Acnaut is the new name for Acne Out
- All skin types, in particular, blemish-prone skin with visible imperfections, for example, breakouts, imperfections, blocked pores
- Skin, hair and nails
Total of 30 capsules
The use of these capsules complement and increase the efficacy of other product use from the Acnaut range.
- Keeps skin healthy, clean and fresh
- Supports the normal functioning of the immune system
- Stimulates the recovery process
- Antioxidant, skin, hair and nails nourishing action
How To Use
Take one capsule per day, preferably before eating.
In summary, this is not a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
In order to notice results, it is recommended to take Acnaut Food Supplement for at least 2 to 3 months. After, takiong for 3 months, take a break for 1 month and, subsequently, if you wish, then start over the cycle for another 3 months.
brewer’s yeast, magnesium (magnesium oxide), vitamin е (d-alpha-tocopherol), zinc (zinc glucan), beta carotene, vitamin d (cholecalciferol), selenium (sodium selenite), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, gelling agent – gelatin, colorants – titanium dioxide, iron oxide
|Ingredients||in 1 capsule||% RDA*|
|Magnesium (magnesium oxide)||100mg||26|
|Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol)||20mg α-ТЕ||166|
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||8mg||80|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||400µg RE||50|
|Selenium (sodium selenite)||100µg||181|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||5µg||100|
Diluent / Binder Microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent silicium dioxide, capsule
(gelling agent gelatin, colouring agents titanium dioxide and ferric oxide).
*RDA – recommended daily allowances
- Brewer’s yeast 150 mg – a natural source of B vitamins, valuable amino acids, minerals and microelements that make the skin smooth and supple; it has a beneficial effect on hair and nails and contributes to their natural beauty
- Magnesium – a mineral that provides energy to maintain normal muscle, nerve and heart function, supports the immune system, muscle, bone, hair and nail health
- Beta Carotene/vitamin A – has a nourishing, refreshing and rejuvenating effect; stimulates and activates cellular regeneration, enhances collagen genesis in the skin
- Vitamin E / vitamin E – anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action; increases the protective function of the skin and reduces trans epidermal water loss; improves its elasticity
- Vitamin D / vitamin D – helps cellular regeneration and contributes to the hormonal balance of the whole body
- Zinc / zinc – has a soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory and moisture-removing effect on the skin, to protect the skin from non-physiological aging
- Selenium – an antioxidant important for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland and the immune system; helps maintain the good condition of hair and nails, indispensable in a number of metabolic processes